VIP Fancy Dinner (for attendees who buy tickets) with Sunny Megatron and Ken Melvoin-Berg. Limited seating available.
Many believe BDSM is more acceptable and understood by mainstream culture since exposure to recent movies like 50 shades of Grey. Join Sunny Megatron and Ken Melvoin-Berg for a look at kink through a very different lens. Dubbed “BDSM’s Friendliest Couple,” this pair serves up wicked psychological sadism with a smile. Explore what drives us to dabble with the dark side in the bedroom and learn to use play, embarrassment, and humiliation to create sexy fun times for all.
- fresh baked rolls with creamery butter
- mesclun of spring greens, arugula, cucumber, tomatoes, and carrots with house dressing;
- caesar salad station with crisp romaine, parmesan cheese, garlic croutons, and classic caesar dressing;
- new potato salad with gherkin, capers, red onion, in a vinaigrette;
- grilled chicken breast with a wild mushroom madeira sauce;
- pasta bolognese;
- chef’s selection of fresh seasonal market vegetables and potatoes;
- assorted fresh baked cookies;
- assorted baked squares;
- regular & decaf coffee, tea
- The bar will be located in the Wellesley room.